Lead-to-Revenue Design

Defined Process, Accountability, More Revenue

Statistics indicate that only 27 percent of your prospective customers come ready to buy. That means if you don’t have a defined and documented process for managing the other 73 percent sitting in your lead-to-revenue flow as engaged lead or identified prospects they will leak out and evaporate. The result?  Your marketing and sales team will have a hard time hitting revenue goals.

Our lead-to-revenue design services focus on discovering, developing, documenting and implementing a defined lead flow that aligns marketing and sales to ensure that potential buyers don’t fall through the cracks. Components of the design include:
– Alignment
– Audience
– Engagement
– Process
– Technology
– Measurement

In addition to designing and documenting the process, we’ll recalibrate your marketing and sales technology to increase individual lead and contact visibility, monitor the actions that will trigger the next point of engagement leading to conversion and improve overall reporting and visibility into your business. Our proven approach to lead-to-revenue design reduces leakage, increases engagement, improves visibility and drives conversion to help your team deliver increased revenue.

Revenue Influencers Lead-to-Revenue Blueprint provides a defined and documented design flow for capturing, engaging, nurturing, converting and managing new and existing leads to a closed won or lost status.

Lead-to-Revenue Blueprint

Our Lead-to-Revenue Blueprint provides a defined and documented design flow for capturing, engaging, nurturing, converting and managing new and existing leads to a closed won or lost status. The design’s foundation is your company’s unique buyer’s journey layered with marketing and sales process and technology functionality to enable consistent, measurable revenue growth.

We Improve Businesses

Clients engage our team for lead-to-revenue design services to bridge the gap between marketing and sales streamlining revenue growth, improving the buying experience and getting more from their technology investment.

Optimize your lead-to-revenue process and improve your business.

 

Improve Your Business

Let’s Connect

CONNECT